- This event has passed.
Annual Holiday Party
December 12, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for our annual Holiday Party at Tatum Ranch Golf Club in Cave Creek. Tatum Ranch Golf Club is located 6 miles north of the 101 off the Tatum Blvd. exit. For more information regarding Tatum Ranch Golf Club, please contact them at (480) 585-2399 or visit their website at www.tatumranchgc.com.
*Induction of 2016 Officers and Dancing the night away*
*End of Year Awards and Charity Speaker*
*TV Slide Show showing 2015 Event Memories*
*Dress is festive cocktail/formal evening attire*
*Prize for the Best Dressed Couple!*
Hours and Festivities
- 6:00 pm: Welcome Reception
- Couple photos by the decorated tree
- 7:00 pm: Official Kick-off and Dinner
- 8:00 pm: Induction of 2016 Officers, End of Year Awards, Camp Sunrise Speaker
- 8:30-11:00 pm: Music & Dancing with DJ Rich!
Wonderful 3 course meal includes your choice of main entree:
- 10 oz Peppercorn Crusted NY Strip Steak with gorgonzola cheese and sautéed mushrooms. Served with gratin potatoes and asparagus.
- Grilled Salmon served with mushroom risotto and asparagus.
- Supreme Chicken Breast stuffed with sautéed spinach and mushrooms with a butter cream sauce. Served with lemon whipped potatoes and asparagus.
All entrees come with the first course of a Wedge Salad with diced tomatoes, bacon, and sliced red onion. Two dressings on the side – Bleu Cheese and Balsamic. Also served with Rolls & Butter, Coffee/Tea/Decaf.
A beautiful New York Cheesecake is the final course with Raspberry Coulis and garnished with fresh berries.
The entire evening of great fun and food and entertainment is $50 per person. Deadline is Dec 2nd to RSVP and pay on line.
Each couple is asked to bring a $25 gift card to support this year’s charity – Arizona Camp Sunrise and Sidekicks (www.azcampsunrise.org)
For menu/dietary requests, email Jan at Mack944@yahoo.com
For table seating requests (tables of 8), email Jerry at email@example.com
- December 12, 2015
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Events
- Jan Mackulak