- This event has passed.
AZPCA at the IndyCar Phoenix Grand Prix
April 7, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Please join our members of the Arizona Region Porsche Club of America at the ISM Raceway (formerly PIR) Phoenix Grand Prix on Saturday, April 7th 2018.
Tailgating activities this year will be inside the Main Gates, in a paved area with a Porsche Corral designated just for us, prior to the race activities.
At this time the IndyCar race schedule is tentative, but race time will be approximately 6:30 PM. Prior to the main event there will be a series of other events (all times approximate):
* USAC Midget Races: 12:00 PM
* Garage & Pit Pass Hours: 12:00-5:00 PM
* Vintage Desert Classic: 2:15-3:00 PM
* Phoenix Copper Cup: 3:15-4:15 PM
* USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars Series Race (100 Laps)
* Vintage Desert Classic Exhibition Parade Laps: 4:30-4:40 PM
* Indy Pit Stop Practice: 5:00-5:15 PM
* Driver Introductions: 5:55 PM
* * Verizon IndyCar Race (250 Laps) 6:30 PM
We have reserved a block of tickets in the Bryan grandstands for our members. Section F, rows 19 – 23, Seats 1 -10, each row starting at the aisles. This year’s cost per ticket will be $25.00 (Also the savings are $42.00 (LESS) than last years cost!) which will include parking in our Porsche Corral!
Credit cards will not be charged until approximately March 30th, 2018. This will allow for adequate time to secure the ticket packages and mail to all attendees.
The Arizona Region will provide bottled water and light snacks for our social activities prior to the start of the races.
You may bring additional food and beverages into the corral area. Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted in the corral, but may be purchased from various vendors.
- Details for the pre-race tailgating and instructions for the parking area will be in your ticket package.
- Tickets and parking passes will be mailed to all registrants before the race so, please insure that your mailing address is correct on MotorsportReg.com
In addition to Saturday’s events, there are racing activities on Friday starting at 12:00 noon and extending until 9:00PM. The cost is $20.00, and passes are available at the track. In addition, for anyone wanting to visit the pits on Saturday, Pit Passes are $50.00 and may be purchased at the ticket windows at the track.
Register and pay for your tickets using the link below under “Details.”
Looking forward to seeing all of you and enjoying a great day and evening at both the pre-race activities and the races.
- April 7, 2018
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Events
- Jim Roberts