Monthly Meeting at Haus Murphys
September 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The September Monthly Membership Meeting will be held at Haus Murphy's in Glendale.
"Join Us at Haus Murphy’s for Great German Food Served in a Comfortable Atmosphere.
Serving the finest German food for 20 years, Haus Murphy's has become a valley destination for locals and tourists alike."
The agenda includes club business reports, reviews of past events, and info about upcoming activities with the AZPCA. And of course, socializing with fellow PCA members.
Each guest will start with a Potato Pancake, there will be 4 on a plate, served with sour cream and apple sauce.
Dinner Selections (Choose one):
- Original German Bratwurst s/w Sauerkraut and German Fried Potatoes
- Spicy Bratwurst s/w Sauerkraut and German Fried Potatoes
- Goulash s/w Red Cabbage and Spatzel
- Chicken Schnitzel s/w Whirsing and German Fried Potatoes
- Jager Schnitzel s/w Whirsing and German Fried Potatoes
***Registration information will follow soon***